How to Create Campaigns
Click the Campaigns link in the top header (note: If you have multiple stores in Jilt, you will need to go into your desired store first).
On the right hand side, click on the button to create a new campaign. If your plan includes HTML campaigns, you will see a drop down to create either a regular campaign (HTML) or a plain text campaign.
On the following screen, you will set the campaign details:
- Campaign Name: Name the campaign for reference only
- Send After: How long after an order has been abandoned to send the campaign
- Email Subject: The email subject the customer will see when receiving the email
- Email Name: Yan of the person/company sending the email.
- Email Address: Sender and return to email address for the email.
The following screen will depend on what type of email campaign you are creating. Regular campaigns include a WYSIWYG editor to allow you to easily style the email content. You are still required to include plain text content for regular campaigns.
Plain Text Campaign