We covered generating your Jilt DNS records along with some general guidelines in our article Can I send emails from my own domain? Here we'll take a look at adding the DKIM record to your Network Solutions domain host.
Now, let's start sending your emails with your own domain.
Access the DNS Manager
1. Log in to your account at Network Solutions by using this link. Before logging in, make sure to choose Manage My Domain Names from the Log in to: drop-down list.
2. Select the check box next to the name of the domain you are modifying.
3. Choose Edit DNS.
4. Scroll down and click the Manage Advanced DNS Records button.
Create a DKIM record
1. Under the Host Aliases (CNAME Records) heading, click Add/Edit.
2. For Alias, copy and paste the value from the Host/Name field (#1 in the screenshot below. You can click on the red text to automatically copy the value to your clipboard).
3. We'll leave the TTL field set to the default value (3600).
4. We'll leave the Refers to Host Name empty.
5. Select the Other Host option button, then copy and paste the value from the Value/Alias To field (#2 in the screenshot below). Make sure that there's a period at the end of the value, otherwise it won't properly verify.
5. Click Continue, then click Save Changes.
You can wait a few minutes and click "Verify DKIM" in Jilt, which should verify that you've added the record successfully. In rare cases, it can take up to 48 hours to update, but if you've waited a few hours and the DKIM is still not verified, please get in touch with us so we can help.
To learn more, take a look at our article How to Verify Your SPF and DKIM records.