Sending a welcome series is a great way to begin nurturing your relationship with a new subscriber. We can set this up in Jilt using a custom customer campaign that that triggers when a user registers on your site.
Follow the steps below to setup a welcome campaign:
1. Click Automations and select New campaign.
2. Select Custom customer campaign as the campaign type and enter a name for your campaign, such as "Welcome series". Then, click Create Campaign.
3. To target new users, click Add another rule > Customer details and add the following rules, which you can tweak as needed:
- Registered customer at least 1 minute ago
- Registered customer at most 1 hour ago
- Customer accepts marketing is true
4. Ensure that your campaign rules are set so that customers cannot receive this campaign more than once - this is the default setting, but you can check it by selecting the cog icon ⚙️.
5. Design and schedule your emails! 🎉
Want to include a discount code in your welcome emails? 💸Support for dynamic discounts in this email type is coming soon! In the meantime, the best way to do that is to generate a static code in your store and then enter the code in the email editor.