Jilt offers a paid plan with various pricing tiers depending on active contact list size and a free plan which is available to shops with 300 or fewer contacts.
Our paid plan (starting at $29/mo for up to 1000 active contacts) includes all Jilt features - unlimited campaigns, unlimited shops, dynamic discounts, as well as:
- Sending order receipts
- Adding account managers
- Emailing from your own domain
- Premium integrations, like Zapier
- Removing the "powered by Jilt" icon from your email footers
- Priority customer support
Pricing tiers for the paid plan start with the levels listed below:
$29/mo for up to 1,000 contacts
$49/mo for up to 2,500 contacts
$79/mo for up to 5,000 contacts
$99/mo for up to 7,500 contacts
$129/mo for up to 10,000 contacts
$179/mo for up to 15,000 contacts
$229/mo for up to 20,000 contacts
$279/mo for up to 25,000 contacts
To calculate the pricing based on your active contact level or find out pricing for more than 25,000 contacts, use our pricing calculator.
What is an active contact and which contacts count towards your billing total?
Only Active contacts count towards your monthly bill. Active contacts are those that can be send any email from Jilt including Broadcast emails, Automated emails and Order receipts. Archived or Suppressed (unsubscribed) contacts do not count towards your billing total.
For a full breakdown on the contact billing statuses and how the affect your pricing level, check out our guide on billing statuses.
What payment methods do you accept?
If your store is on Shopify, you’ll be able to have your Jilt charge added to your monthly Shopify invoice. For stores on WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal.
Do you have a free plan?
Yes! You can use Jilt for free — send up to 600 emails to up to 300 active contacts each month with welcome drips, abandoned cart recovery series, post-purchase follow ups, and more. Read here to learn how to downgrade.
Our free plan gives you access to the following features:
- Broadcast emails
- Store dashboard and reporting
- Cart popover for email capture
- Contact lists and contact tags
- Signup forms
- Access to free integrations (such as OptinMonster or MailMunch)
The following premium features are unavailable on the free plan:
- Order receipts (order confirmation, shipment notification, and more)
- Sending from your own email domain
- Adding account managers
- Removing the "Powered by Jilt" branding from your emails
- Access to premium integrations (such as Zapier)
- Sending > 600 emails per month
- Having > 300 active contacts
You can upgrade at any time to get access to all emails and premium features.