The Store Heartbeat provides combined stats about all of your campaigns, as well as an overview of important store metrics, like total orders, average order value, and customer lifetime value.
In this article, you'll learn about the important, top-line metrics every eCommerce shop owner should track.
In the first section, you get a quick, at-a-glance overview of vital metrics like:
- Attributable revenue: how much money you’ve made from your Jilt email marketing campaigns. When a customer opens or clicks any Jilt email, and then places an order within a few days, we track that order as attributed to the campaign email that was opened or clicked. Recovered revenue is considered part of attributable revenue and is included in this number.
- Attributable orders: orders placed as a result of your Jilt email campaigns.
- Total revenue: total value of all placed orders.
- Total orders: total number of orders placed.
- Contact growth: the number of new active contacts on your email list.
- Customer order count: average number of orders per customer.
- Average order value: average value of each order placed in the specified date range.
- Lifetime value: total revenue value per customer.
Additional sales data is available in this chart, which can be filtered by order count (default) or revenue generated from Jilt campaign emails.
Select the timeframe
By default, Jilt displays the overview and sales chart for the past 30 days.
You have the option to filter the timeframe:
You can also select a specific date range. Click on the starting or ending dates to view a calendar where you can create a custom range.
Troubleshooting the Store Heartbeat
No data available
If you're new to Jilt, you may see this message on the Store Heartbeat screen:
Once 5 orders have been tracked and imported Jilt will compile the data and provide an overview as discussed above.
The statistics seem incorrect
If the Overview data seems incorrect there are a couple of things to check for.
- The Store Heartbeat updates every 24-36 hours, so the statistics may have to be refreshed to reflect the most recent changes.
- If the attributable revenue and orders are less than expected, have you been testing orders on your store? Test customers and orders are excluded from your account's sending usage and all Store Heartbeat statistics. More details can be found here.
Please let our support team know if you have any questions.