Broadcasts are a type of email that you can schedule or send without an event trigger - perfect for newsletters, product announcements, and more! 😀
Creating a new broadcast 📬
Follow the steps below to create a broadcast:
- In your Jilt account, click Broadcasts.
- Click New broadcast.
- Enter a name for your broadcast and click Next Step.
- Click Edit audience to define who should receive this email. Click here to read more about segmenting emails.
- Click Edit design to modify your email's content and appearance. Click here to learn about editing emails. Once you're finished updating the design, click Return to Broadcast.
- Click Edit Settings to change the from name, from address, and subject line.
- Click the Send button to either send the broadcast right away or schedule it for later.
Here's a quick overview of creating a new broadcast:
Frequently asked questions 🕵️♀️
Why can't I access Broadcasts? The menu says "Upgrade".
Broadcasts is currently limited to our list-based account plans, so it hasn't been automatically enabled for every account. Eager to use Broadcasts? Click the "Upgrade now" button to start using the feature. Get in touch with the support team if you have any questions about the upgrade, we'll be happy to help.
How can I import a list of customers to send my broadcast to?
When you connect your store to Jilt, we'll import all your customers automatically! 🎉 Have other contacts that aren't customers of your shop? No problem! A self-service import tool is coming to Jilt soon, but in the meantime, the support team would be happy to upload those contacts for you.