In the Jilt email editor*, you have two options to space out content in your email. These options are:
A divider is a line that can be placed anywhere to visually separate objects. A divider is typically a grey line, but it can also be used to add white space between objects.
For instance, let's say you want to add some white space between your logo and the first block of content in your email. Here is how to do it:
- Click on "Rows" and choose "Empty"
- Drag a full-length empty row where you'll want to put your white space
- Click on "Content"
- Drag a divider in the empty row
- Change the color of the divider line to white (#ffffff)
- Change the height of the divider however you'd like to adjust the white space
With the Jilt email editor, you can add padding around any content block and row.
For instance, if you want to add more space between rows, select the row, then scroll down to the bottom of the menu on the right. You can adjust padding for every side (top, bottom, left, and right) or click on "more options". There, you can adjust padding for each side as you please.
You can do the same for an individual content block, such as an image, a text block, etc.
* Note: this email editor is only available for broadcasts and automations. It will be coming soon to transactional emails.