You can use Jilt's broadcast reports segments to re-send a broadcast to all contacts that didn't open. This can help to ensure that a customer receives an important announcement.
To re-send a broadcast email to contacts that didn't open it.
- Go to the Broadcasts page.
- Click on the name of the broadcast that you would like to re-send.
- Click the Unopened tab to view contacts that haven't opened the email yet.
- Select all of the contacts (be sure to click the link to select all contacts beyond the first page).
- Click Actions > Assign Lists.
- Create a new list by entering the list name in the field and a comma.
- Click Save.
- Duplicate your broadcast on the broadcasts page by clicking on the gear icon > Duplicate.
- In the newly duplicated email, enter your new list under Audience.
- Send that duplicated broadcast to your list of non-openers.