When building your email in the editor, you may want to copy a row you've already created or remove a row you don't want.
Before getting started, make sure you've selected or created a new email:
- Go to the Automations page to create or edit an automation.
- Go to the Broadcasts page to create or edit a broadcast.
- Go to the Order Receipts page to create or edit an order receipt.
You can delete or duplicate a row in your email editor by following these steps:
- Hover over a row to find the one you'd like to select. You will see the word Row appear in the upper right corner of the current Row.
- Select a row by clicking on the outside left or right margin of the email (in light grey).
- Once the row is selected, you'll see two icons -- a trash can, and a duplicate icon.
- To delete a row, select the trash can icon.
- To duplicate a row, select the duplicate icon.
- Click the Save button to save your changes.
Check out our comprehensive guide on using Jilt's email editor.