Display conditions are set on a Row in the email editor to show the row conditionally based upon the rules set.
Our Jilt Automation templates include pre-set conditions for specific rows, like cart contents or logo. If you have the technical skills, you can write a condition from scratch.
⚠️ Please note that if you delete a pre-set condition in a Jilt Automation template, you will need to use the "undo" button in the email editor or start over again from a default automation template.
To check if a condition has been set on a row for troubleshooting image display issues, or to see what conditions are available, follow these steps:
Where do I find if I have a display condition?
- In the email editor, select the Row by selecting in the right or left margin of the content area.
- You should see Rows highlighted on the right side of the editor.
- Go to Display conditions.
- If a condition is set, you will see something like this:
Actions you can take if you see a display condition applied:
- Click the caret symbol to show or hide the conditional code.
- Click the trash can icon to remove the condition
- Click Edit condition to update the condition
How to add a display condition:
- Click Add condition
- A modal will appear to add a display condition.
- Fill in the Name, Description, Before, and After fields
- Click Confirm to save
How many conditions can be applied to a row?
You can apply up to one condition per row.