Great news, we're working on a completely new Broadcasts workflow in Jilt! We recently launched this in beta, so if you would like to gain access to Broadcasts in Jilt, get in touch with our team and we'll be happy to add you add access for your shop. 🙂
Here's how you can use Broadcasts to send emails to your contact list
Create a new broadcast 📬
- Go to Broadcasts in your Jilt account.
- Click "New Broadcast" in the top right.
- Enter a name for your Broadcast email.
- Click "Edit audience" if you'd like to limit the audience of your broadcast
- Click "Edit design" to modify your email text and settings.
- Click "Return to Broadcast" in the bottom left of the email editor
- Click "Edit Settings" to modify the from address and subject line
- Click "Send" in the top right to send right away or chose a send date
Why can't I add a new broadcast?
Broadcasts are only available to stores with a paid Jilt account; if you use our free plan, you will not be able to send a broadcast at this time.
How can I import a list to send broadcasts to?
Upon connecting to your store, Jilt already imports all customers! 🎉So, if you want to import your customer list, the good news is that it's already done.
We're happy to import a list for you manually, though, if you want to reach non-customers — please get in touch with support to send us the file you'd like to add. (Self-help list import is coming soon!)
Why does it say "Coming soon" next to the "Broadcasts" menu?
Great question — this process is our beta version of Broadcasts. If you don't currently have access to the Broadcasts beta, get in touch with our team and we will be happy to add you