The Dashboard provides combined stats about all of your campaigns, as well as an overview of important store metrics, like total orders, average order value, and customer lifetime value.
In this article, you'll learn about the important, top line metrics every eCommerce shop owner should track.
In the first section you get a quick, at-a-glance overview of vital metrics like:
- Total revenue: total value of all placed orders.
- Total orders: number of orders placed.
- Average order value: average value of each order placed in the specified date range.
- Attributable revenue: how much money you’re making from your Jilt email marketing campaigns.
- Attributable orders: orders placed as a result of your Jilt email campaigns.
- Lifetime value: total revenue value per customer.
- Customer order count: average number of orders per customer.
Additional sales data is available in this chart, which can be filtered by order count (default) or revenue generated from Jilt campaign emails.
Select the timeframe
By default Jilt displays the overview and sales chart for the past 30 days.
You have the option to filter the timeframe:
You can also select a specific date range. Click on the starting or ending dates to view a calendar where you can create a custom range.
Troubleshooting the Dashboard
There's no data available
If you're new to Jilt you may see the below message on the Dashboard screen:
Once 5 orders have been tracked and imported Jilt will compile the data and provide an overview as discussed above.
The statistics seem incorrect
If the Overview data seems incorrect there are a couple of things to check for.
- When was the Dashboard info last updated? Hovering over the information icon next to the heading will provide details on the Dashboard's last sync (performed hourly).
- If the attributable revenue and orders are less than expected, have you been testing orders on your store? Test customers and orders are excluded from your account's sending usage and all Dashboard statistics. More details can be found here.
Please let our support team know if you have any questions.