Add your social media links to an email with the new editor
Note: if your block menu is to the right of the content area, you are using the new editor
When editing your email, find the Social block on the Content tab.
Drag the social block to the content area of your email.
Add your social media URLs under Content Properties
From there, you can configure the alignment of the icons, add alternate text (under more options), adjust the padding, or choose to hide the icons when loaded using mobile or desktop devices.
Add your social media account addresses to Jilt Brand Settings
First, we'll add your social media accounts to the Settings > Brand > Social Links section.
1. Click the Settings menu item on the left.
2. Now navigate to the Brands sub-menu item.
3. Scroll down to the Social Links section and complete the addresses for the accounts you'd like to use in your email templates.
Note: only paste your social media handle (don't include the root domain such as "facebook.com", that's included automatically).
4. Now, scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Save Changes button.
Awesome! We're ready to add these links to an email template.
Add your social media links to an email with the legacy editor
Note: if your block menu is to the left of the content area, you are using the legacy editor
These links are added in the email editor with the Social block:
1. Open up the email you'd like to update.
2. In the editor, click and drag the Social block over to the template. Then drop it into the spot you'd like it to appear.
3. Now we can make adjustments to the appearance of the links via the Social Settings menu on the left.
Icon style: choose between Standard or Square icons
Icon size: change the icon's height (max height is 48 pixels)
4. When you're finished making adjustments make sure to click the Save Changes button in the email editor.
What if my social media link isn't one of the available options?
If your social media link isn't available in the Jilt brand settings, please get in touch with support to let us know what you want to be included and inquire about a workaround.