You can export your entire list of carts that have been logged in Jilt, a filtered segment, or a selection of carts.
Exports can include both abandoned (carts with an associated email address) and guest (carts without email details) carts.
Before you start
Here are some important things to know before you begin the export process.
- Cart exports don't include order data, such as orders that were recovered from a recovery campaign.
- Your export is provided as a CSV file. You can open it in your preferred spreadsheet application to view and edit the data.
- When the CSV file is ready you'll be sent an email to your Jilt account email address, with a link to download the file.
- Cart export files are available to download up to 14 days after they've been generated.
- Please wait for an export to finish processing before requesting another export.
Set up your export
Follow the steps below to export a cart.
- Go to Abandoned carts.
- Select one or more carts that you'd like to export.
- Click Actions > Export carts
A modal window will appear that asks you to confirm the export. The following options are available.
- Selected carts: all carts that have been selected with a checkmark.
- All carts: the complete list of carts in your store.
Once you've confirmed the list you'd like to export, Jilt will start preparing the CSV file. You'll receive an email with a link to download the file, which will be available for 14 days. After which, the file is removed from our system and no longer available to download.
Note: The file may take up to a couple of hours to process during busy periods.
Pro tip: Use segmentation rules (found under "Filter") to sort a list of only the carts you want to export. Bulk select the results and then choose "Selected carts" in the modal window to quickly export a group of carts.
How do I export all abandoned carts?
You can export all of the abandoned carts that have an associated email.
- Go to Abandoned carts.
- Click Filter > Carts details.
- From the list of rules choose Contact email and select has any value.
- Click Add rule.
Once you've filtered the list, select all of the results.
- Click on the bulk selector checkbox in the upper left of the list.
- Confirm you'd like to "select all X contacts" next to the Actions button.
Then go to Actions > Export carts and proceed with the export steps.
Can I export an individual cart?
Absolutely! Use the menu to the far right of the cart to export a single cart's details.
Our support team is happy to help if you have any questions about exporting your contacts. Open up the chat window or get in touch with us here.