Adding or updating a new social media profile to the Brand settings page will only automatically populate those emails that are both:
- created after the social media profile link was added to the Brand settings page and
- if the email template automatically includes the social block in the default state.
Anytime you manually add a new Social block to your emails, you will need to customize the associated social media URLs within that block.
Additionally, if you have existing emails that include a Social block, and you later update or add a new social profile to your Brand settings page, you'll need to add or update that social media handle manually to your existing emails.
To do so:
1. Go to the email that you'd like to edit.
2. Select the existing or add a new Social block.
3. Manually update the URL for the social media platform to include your handle.
4. Click Save in the upper right corner.