When segmenting by fulfillment status for physical orders in WooCommerce or Shopify stores, Jilt will present a multi-select.
Here's what each status means:
- Fulfilled: Every line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- Unfulfilled: None of the line items in the order have been fulfilled.
- Restocked: Products got restocked into the inventory, so they weren't fulfilled.
- Partial: At least one line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- Nil: Unknown or no fulfillment status (e.g. digital orders)