Segmenting by order financial status in Jilt indicates whether or not the order has been paid. This differs from the order status segmentation rule, which reflects the order's overall status.
Here's what each order financial status means:
- Pending: The finances are pending. Payment might fail in this state. Shop admin should check again to confirm whether or not the finances have been paid successfully and manage the financial status change accordingly in your shop.
- Authorized: The finances have been authorized.
- Partially paid: The finances have been partially paid.
- Paid: The finances have been paid.
- Partially refunded: The finances have been partially refunded.
- Refunded: The finances have been refunded.
- Voided: The finances have been voided.
- Nil: Unknown financial status.